18 Reward Awards
- MTBR Website Registration
- Social Sharing any MTBR URL
- Daily Visit to MTBR
- Creating a New Forum Topic
- Changing Profile Picture
- Adding a Route
- Sending a Friendship Request
- Referral Registration
- Changing Profile Cover Image
- Completing the Ares Challenge
- Completing the Wall Challenge
- Watching a MTBR Video
- Updating Profile Data
- Sharing a Post on Facebook
- Get a Friend to Join MTBR
- Accepting a Friendship Request
- Creating a Group
- Inviting Someone to Join a Group
The following Rewards are currently available:
1. Register on MTBR (5 Points / Once off).
2. Add a Route (20 Points / No limit). Click Add Route, complete the fields and upload your GPX or KML/KMZ file. Remember to SAVE (bottom left)!
3. Change your Profile Avatar (5 Points / 1/week) and/or your Cover Image (5 Points / 1/week). Log In, and then go to Community > Profile.
4. Share a referral link (5 Points / No limit). Details below.
5. Send a Friendship Request (5 Points / No limit). View all members here.
6. Daily visit to MTBR will earn you 3 Points.
7. Participate in events timed by MTBR and you will unlock badges as well as rewards. See the badges page for upcoming events. Navigate to Competitions & Events > Events and see what is currently running.
8. Complete challenges hosted by MTBR. Go to Competitions & Events > Competitions and Challenges for a list of currently running challenges and competitions.
We are adding more Rewards regularly, so do check back!
Improve your community rank through referring family or friends that will find the MTBR site useful. Simply generate your referral URL for the page you which to refer them to and automatically earn rewards towards the next rank level.
Achievements & Badges
Badges are now live!
For each challenge (or challenge leg) completed, you will be awarded a badge highlighting your accomplishment. Badges are publicly visible on your MTBR profile. Once you have registered, log in and then simply go to Community on the menu, click Profile and then Achievements > Badges. You can also find your profile under Community > Members Directory.
Badges are accumulated over time and used in awarding prizes to those that that lead MTBR community activity (pardon the pun!). We have some exciting partnership discussions in process which include gear, event entries and all kinds of goodies.
Be sure to join our community today and start participating!
List of currently available badges are here with new badges added regularly!